Dr. Sunil Baliram Gaikwad
To be one amongst the next generation Leaders following in the footsteps of Great Leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party and the RSS & to see a Congress-free India.
- Social Worker and 24/7 BJP party man.
- Proprietor cum Editor cum Publisher Vatsala Baliram Prakashan Kendra’s Dainik Suputra, Dainik Lokshasan, Dainik Lokaprabodhan (Sambhajinagar), & Anusadhya Monthly
- Chairman, Vatsala Baliram Charitable Trust.
- Proprietor, Vatsala Baliram Film Productions.
- First time in fray in a General Election as an official BJP Shivsena Candidate from the Latur Reserved Constituency and procured 3,64,915 votes in a constituency constituents of which include H.E. Sri Shirvraj Patilji (represented Latur Loksabha Constituency 5 times in a row before being defeated to Smt. Rupatai Patil Nilangekar of our Party), Late. Ex-CM Sri Vilasrao Deshmukhji (Latur Town Assembly Constituency), Ex-CM Hon’ble Dr Shivajirao Patil Nilangekarji (Nilanga Assembly Constituency) and Ex-CM Hon’ble Sri. Ashok Chavanji (Loha Assembly Constituency, Nanded District). Percentage of Voting BJP – 44 % AND INC 44.96 %.
- A second to none exposure post 2009 elections as a new and fresh political face of the region. People often addressed me ‘Ugavatta Neta’ -The Rising Leader of our Region. Details at www.drsunilbgaikwad.com
- Post 2009 elections have been able to rope in lots of second line leaders to the party fold from all communities and in all the constituencies of my Loksabha constituency.
- The ‘NAMO’ Factor is not just a boon to every aspiring BJP Leader but a God’s Gift especially for me for I have been an ardent follower of Sri Narendra Modiji especially from his historic rally during my elections in 2009. I am lucky that almost each household in my constituency has a ‘NAMO’ fan be it youngsters, elders, women or a RSS Karyakarta.
- For the people of Latur this is the season post Late Sri Vilasrao Deshmukhji and H.E. Sri. Shivraj Patilji having occupied a constitutional position is not in active politics. The INC stronghold is literally orphaned and Young face like me who carry the sympathy votes of the last defeat have the greatest chance of victory. Late Sri Vilasraoji had pleaded with people in 2009 that his prestige will be at stake in case of a INC defeat and had requested with the voters that he is the candidate in 2009 Loksabha elections. Except for the Latur City and Latur Rural I had lead in all other assembly constituencies.
- A front liner in the agitation for the scholarship of the Backward classes, downtrodden and the deprived class. This I began way back in 1986 by becoming an active member of the Vidhyarthi Parishath at Nilanga.
- My Father Sri Baliram Gaikwad (a retired model teacher who had an opportunity to interact with Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkarji on several occasions) and my elder Brother Sri Anilkumar Gaikwad (Chief Engineer, PWD Maharashtra, an eminent personality amongst the engineers, state awardee and a thorough Gentleman) have an indelible impression on my personality. They both are the source of inspiration to take up politics and social work with highest sincerity, integrity, responsibility and moral values that a public figure is supposed to.
- I have a friend of all nature because of which lots of hardcore party workers of other political parties will vouch for me and that is one of the reasons for me garnering 3,64,915 votes the last time. Even they in person have expressed their desire to see Sri Narendra Modiji as the PM and me as the MP.
- Actively participated in ‘rasta roko’, jail bharo, farmer’s agitations and Latur railway connectivity to big cities through the party platform.
- Being a humble party worker, an RSS karyakarta and An ABVP activist in my teenage I consider a politician to be “A SHOCK ABSORBER OF THE SOCIETY” and therefore am ready to take any challenge I face as a party worker or as an individual both in my personal and public life.
- President for the all communities free mass marriages from 2010-13 organized at Chakur Village.
- Winner of the ‘darpan puraskar’ consecutively for 7 years i.e. from 1996 to 2003.
- State level ‘jnyanajyothi’ award.
- Latur ‘SAMAJ BHUSHAN’ Puraskar.
- Pulse Polio Programme award at Udgir.
- International ‘ANANTHPINDAK’ award at Rekulgi Karnataka.
- Dhamma Gourav Puraskar at Nashik.
- President All India Dhamma Melava at Nashik.
- Ex-member central film sensor Board, Govt of India New-Delhi.
- Ex-member Indian Motion Pictures Association (IMPA).
- Ex-member south central railway board Secundrabad.
- District President, Nisargopachar Vikas Parishad Latur.
- Founder President Dalit Sena Latur.
- State Vice-President Dhamma Deeksha Golden Jubilee Celebrations 2006.
- Live on Sahyadri Channel the topic was Ambedkar Vichar Darshan from chaitanya bhoomi Mumbai.
- Live on DD from Deeksha bhoomi Nagpur.
- China 2. UAE 3. Singapore 4. Thailand 5. Bangkok.
- President of the 2011 Dhamma Melava held at Nashik.
- Active involvement in Dhamma Parishads always and everytime.
- Actively participated and contributed in all the satsang programmes of all the religious gurus in and around Latur all the time or whenever time permitted.
- I am a tee-totaller and I feel BJP is the best platform to make people across the Globe to look at India and imbibe our values rather than we copying or following their culture.
|Name:||Dr. Sunil Baliram Gaikwad.|
|D.O.B.:||19TH June 1970.|
|Place of Birth:|| Ambulga (Vishwanth), Post: Madanasuri, Tq: Nilanga,
|Permanent Address:||Jayashree Building, Prakash Nagar, Latur.|
|Religion & Caste:||Hindu – Mahar (Schedule Caste).|
|Family:||Father (Retired School Teacher), Mother (Home Maker),
2 brothers, 4 sisters, wife (Air India
Employee) and two children who are doing
Exceedingly well in their studies.
|Languages Known:||Hindi, Marathi & English (To read, write and speak)|
|Hobbies:||Reading books on spirituality, Photography, video
Shooting, film making, education and social work
Looking forward to a thumping Victory,
Jai ‘NAMO, Jai ‘NAMO’ Jai Bharath.
(Dr Sunil Baliram Gaikwad).